RAYC relies on your help to make the magic happen
About the Volunteer Programme
RAYC is powered by volunteers on and off the water, and by being a volunteer, you become a part of our community.
We are growing our volunteer base to spread the load – you can be as involved as you want!
What we provide
- No matter what, we will always provide a beverage in the bar (your age will depend on what flavour we can offer) and a snack.
- If you’re on the water for an extended period of time, then we will provide you with a lunch pack too.
- A new bunch of friends to meet and socialise with
What you need to bring
- We encourage you to bring your own water bottle. We have a filling station in the Akarana Eatery that you can use.
- We have lifejackets available, but it’s always best to bring your own one that you’re comfortable with
- Clothing suitable for being on the water
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen