Royal Akarana Paddlers (RAPS)
“We are a bunch of guys and girls of all ages who get together to paddle surf skis socially and train for competition.”
The following rules apply from Monday 28 November 2016:
- Under no circumstances are rack assignments to be altered unless approved by John Cooper
- Only one (1) surf ski per member is permitted, regardless if vacancies exist (we need to be able to take new members and assign them available racks).
- By default, please ensure that you lock the container(s) at all times.
- No personal gear is to be left in the containers. Please lock your gear safely in your car.
- Report any rack damage ASAP to John Cooper
- Only current financial members are eligible for storage – no exceptions.
- All surf skis are in the racks are to have a current RAYC membership sticker clearly displaying your membership number. Please re-write your number if you see it wearing off.
- Updates to these rules may be altered at any time based on members comments and feedback.
Please refer all questions to John Cooper