RAYC is committed to a policy, which ensures that you are safe and healthy while on our premises in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act (HSWA) 2015.
To achieve this we ask that you read the following:
- We have a no smoking environment throughout our entire building and we ask that you respect that.
- The Café is operational all weekend, may we please ask you stay out of the kitchen.
- We have a positive life jacket policy. We insist that you wear a life jacket while on the water.
- Please take heed of all warning/instruction signs and/or notices around the building.
- Please do not touch, use or interfere with any machinery, employee workstations, equipment or product without permission.
- In the event of injury or accident, report it immediately a club officer of employee. If treatment is required we must be informed immediately.
- Evacuation Procedures: The evacuation alarm is a continuous bell. If you should hear that sound, please leave the building immediately. The assembly area is the car park immediately to the south of the clubrooms.
- All academy students must sign in on arrival with their coach. Please remember to sign out before you leave.
We thank you for complying with these rules. They are there for your safety.