2017 Spring Programs
Royal Akarana Yacht Club offers school holiday programs where kids are able to spend a whole day or multiple days trying out engaging water-based activities. These holiday programs are run as “Sail & Play” style events. This means that half the day is spent sailing while the other half is dedicated to other water-based activities.
These activities include:
- Powerboat driving
- A trip to Rangitoto
- Beach activities
- Raft building
- Lots of sailing
- And any other activities that our talented coaches can come up with!
No previous experience is required to join in the fun, our coaches can cater for all levels of ability!
Your child will need:
- Water bottle
- Food (lunch and some snacks)
- Shoes & clothing suitable for the water (a wetsuit is good if you have one)
- Spare change of clothes (the kids WILL get wet)
- Sunglasses (if you have them)
RAYC will provide:
- Rash shirts
- A fantastic day on the water!
|8.00am – 8.45am||Drop kids at Akarana
New location 10-12 Tamaki Drive
(Auckland Sailing Club)
|8.45am – 9.15am||Get ready for morning activity|
|9.15am – 12.30pm||Morning activity|
|12.30pm – 12.45pm||Pack up from morning activity|
|12.45pm – 1.15pm||Lunch break|
|1.15pm – 1.30pm||Get ready for afternoon activity|
|1.30pm – 4.30pm||Afternoon activity|
|4.30pm – 4.45pm||Pack up from afternoon activity|
|4.45pm – 5.00pm||Change into clothes, ready for pick up|
|5.00pm – 5.30pm||Pick up time|