Tickets are now on sale for the first ever AKARANA YOUTH FUNDRAISING CONCERT!
They’ve won Volvo Ocean Races, America’s Cups and Rum Races and now the band are getting back together – for one night only, for a good cause.
Join Tony Rae, Ray Davies, George & Brodie Jakich, Mini Simmons and a line up of special guests at the Hyundai Marine Sports Centre on October 17th for epic night of hits to help raise funds for the NEW Royal Akarana Yacht Club Youth Development Fund.
The Royal Akarana Yacht Club has founded the Youth Development Fund which will be open to youth members to assist with getting them to regattas both nationally and internationally. The goal is to create additional pathways for our youth sailors and to assist them in reaching their sailing and yachting goals.
Tickets are limited to 300 and are $40 each.
Terms of Sale:
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by Akarana Marine Sports Charitable Trust (”Venue Owner”). The Venue Owner, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless caused by negligence of The Venue Owner or its agents and employees), loss, damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at the Venue Owners’s discretion.
Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
- Once sale is completed, no exchange of tickets will be made.. Lost ticket/s will not be replaced or refunded.
- The Venue Owner may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements, audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, picture, publicity material or website.
- The Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occuring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Admission to the event is subject to the Venue Owners Terms . In particular, the following form part of the Venue Owners terms unless otherwise specified:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Venue Owner has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
COVID-19 SPECIFIC CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group (including their full name, contact email and contact phone number). In the event you are contacted directly by the Ministry of Health for the purposes of contact tracing, you must make these details available to the Ministry of Health for that purpose.
- As the primary ticket purchaser you must download the NZ COVID Tracer app, and take responsibility for ensuring that other attendees in your group also download the NZ COVID Tracer app.
- Upon arrival at the Event, you must use the NZ COVID Tracer app to scan the Venue specific QR codes. Such QR codes will be located at points of entry, and around the event Venue.
- All attendees in your group must commit to stopping the spread of COVID-19. Neither you, nor any other members of your group, will attend the Event if currently subject to a 14 day isolation period or feeling unwell.
POSTPONEMENT OR CANCELLATION DUE TO COVID
- If the Event cannot be held due to Covid Alert Level Restrictions the event will be postponed to a date to be advised. Tickets will be transferred to the new date. No refunds for tickets will be given due to postponement or cancellation due to Covid Alert Level Restrictions.