Regular and extremely enthusiastic volunteer RORY FOGERTY has reached a goal by becoming a qualified Club Race Officer!
Rory is on the water almost every time we have racing on and is always available to assist when needed. Rory is a valuable member of our team.
Congratulations Rory! We are very proud of you.[divider]
Yachting New Zealand News
Race Officials make a huge contribution to Yacht Clubs around New Zealand. Whether it’s helping out with local club racing or running an International regatta, neither would be possible without dedicated Race Officials.
Recently qualified or revalidated are…
- Mark Hatch, National Teams Racing Umpire, New Plymouth Yacht Club
- Tim Sandall, Revalidated National Race Officer, Wairoa Yacht Club
- Ian Gardiner, Club Race Officer, Queen Charlotte Yacht Club
- Rory Fogerty, Club Race Officer, Royal Akarana Yacht Club
- Geoff Pitcaithly, National Race Officer Revalidation, Nelson Yacht Club
- Race Officials are qualified as being able to assist at either Club level, National Level or International Level.